Monday, November 15, 2010

Space Program Seeks Funding.

Experimenting with refining a character I used in a previous film, for use in my next film.  Walking a comfortable path along the lines of androgyny.  Eva, her working name, is an astronaut stranded in space.  There is no motivation for makeup, and long hair is not a luxury she can afford either, as it gets ratty and can obscure her vision at the most inopportune moments.  Weary eyed and struggling through a multitude of psychological symptoms that come with being completely isolated, I want to show the wear and tear but still demonstrate that this is a woman who does not fold.  When designing the original character, a lot of my friends stated that they did not like her nose, to which I replied "neither does she." 

No comments:

Post a Comment