Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back from the Dead

Classic blog start. One post then dead air. My excuse is a five day stay at Cedar Sinai Hospital for a Chron's flareup that immobilized me for a good month and was subtly chipping away at me since September. It's hard to gauge how your health is really deteriorating when it happens slowly over time. I hadn't really been 100% since August. Since Monday, I've completely cleaned up my apartment, drawn a bunch, and gotten back to the gym. I lost 15 pounds in November. Here's some of what I've been doing to get back to fundamentals and realize that I can in fact draw halfway competently. Adventure Chick is getting an overhaul too. Drawing her while sick, she was detailed but boring. Got some fun ideas to toy with soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment