Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Final Fantasy Football VII

So for the last few months I've been digitally painting for a series I thought up called Final Fantasy Football VII. I think my time here at MAD has filled my brain with mush-up-itis, so I ended up combining two things I love into a fun bunch of exercises. One day on a poorly maintained football field in the slums of Midgar, our protagonists and antagonists took to the gridiron to settle things in what would be the greatest game of football ever played.

I tried to improve my skills along the way and feel I learned some good things about color, lighting, cloth, composition, and design. At my DeviantArt, I wrote a small blurb for each piece and some quotes by other characters of the series about the piece's star to add some richness to the story.











No comments:

Post a Comment