Friday, March 19, 2010

5 Second Day at Titmouse!

This past Wednesday, we at Titmouse had the opportunity to do a short animation, minimum of five seconds, for the day. It's a once a year thing and pretty sweet we get paid to animate whatever we want for that day. there was a screening of everyone's film yesterday and tons of hilarious content was enjoyed. I opted to do something short and push as close to movie quality animation as I could. I also had been itching to animate my adventure girl design, so here she is in all her glory. Available in HD at youtube.

Animation note: I love animating jumps where the character doesn't stick their landing perfectly. It's one of those little details that can make a drawn character feel really human and real. Animating imperfection, that's where it's at.


1 comment: